Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Martini Bar

I've been really really busy of late!
We are booking more and more events each day.

I wanted to share with everyone an element of this amazing wedding we are putting on this Saturday.


They added a Martini bar to their event for the cocktail hour. I think this is a really great way to "WOW" guests. I had a Martini Bar at my wedding and I think it added a lot to the "party" feel.


Here are the drinks I came up with. I wanted to have drinks with a big mass appeal.

Twisted Mint Martini
Stoli Vodka, Cranberry, Lemon and Mint

Raz White Russian
Stoli Raspberry Vodka, Kahlua and Crème

Lemon Drop
Stoli Citrus Vodka, Lemon and Sugar

Stoli O Cosmo
Stoli Orange Vodka, Gran Gala
and Cranberry

Chocolate Martini
Stoli Vanilla Vodka and Crème de Cacao

Pomegranate Martini
Stoli Vodka, Pomegranate Liquor,
Gran Gala and Cranberry

Red Apple-tini
Stoli Citrus Vodka and Red Apple Pucker

Starbucks Vanilla Latte-tini
Stoli Vanilla, Starbucks Coffee Liquor and Starbucks Crème Liquor

Starbucks Venti Cappuccini
Stoli Vodka, Starkbucks Coffee
and Starkbucks Crème

Blueberry Gimlet
Stoli Blueberry Vodka,
Muddled Blueberries and Simple Syrup

No comments: