Friday, June 26, 2009

The best e-mails

These are always my favorite e-mails.
It's the reason we do what we do!

Mother of the Bride from 6/19/09 -

Hi Nick,
I want to let you know that I was extremely pleased with everything for the wedding. Your venue is exceptional in the attention and service you showed all of us. All the guests commented on how beautiful everything was and how fantastic the appetizers were. They were very impressed that the appetizers never ran out and the servers kept passing around the hot appetizers until it was time to sit down for dinner. I personally did not get to see much as I was busy socializing, but I know those who commented to me and they would not have said much if they were not impressed. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. My daughter chose the best place for the wedding!!!!

Oh and by the way, my other daughter Kelly is already planning to have her reception at Bella Sera. All she needs now is a boyfriend!!

Once again, thank you for the best wedding reception my daughter could ever have had.

Sincerely,
Peggy

No comments: