Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Non-Alcoholic Drinks

I don't want everyone to think I only drink alcohol!
Far from it.
I drink a variety of sodas, bottled waters, and energy drinks.
Here's some of the things I've been drinking:


HiBall Energy Drinks
HiBall Energy Drinks are unique because they are the only (that I am aware of) sparkling energy waters. They make for great mixers as well! With sparkling orange, wild berry, lemon lime, grape fruit, club soda, and original you have a good variety of sparkling drinks with a kick. Check out their sleekly designed website: http://www.hiballer.com/


Fred Water
I love bottled water. I've been drinking Smart Water and Voss for years and now I have another water option I really enjoy...Fred! I was instantly caught by it's unique bottle design (it basically looks like an apothecary bottle or maybe a flask). It's also a very refreshing water with an enjoyable taste. I think it's also embraced all the newest market trends. See what I mean at http://www.lovefred.com/ and http://fredspot.com/. They also have a MySpace, Facebook, and Flickr page.

Jolt
It's been my brand of choice since 1993. The official drink of the early 90's real and (in my case) wanna-be hacker. Movie cameos in Jurassic Park (Wayne Knight's drink), Wayne's World, Deep Impact, and most importantly...Hackers, Jolt has been an under ground high energy beverage before anyone knew what an "energy drink" was. Since 2005, Jolt has switched to a battery shaped designed can. At 23.5 oz, the can is much more impressive then Red Bull! Flavors include Cola, Cherry Bomb, Silver (Lemon-Lime), Wild Grape, Blue Raspberry, Orange Blast, Ultra (Low Carb) and as of right now (for me)...Passion Fruit. I'm trying the brand new flavor of Jolt and it's very different. Somewhat dry but with a very candy-like finish.
www.joltenergy.com

No comments: