Monday, June 23, 2008

Philly Trip

Another two wedding weekend for me just passed.
Some people work 40 hours in a week...I can do it in a weekend!

I'm heading out to Philadelphia for a Clement Rhum tasting at Tequilas this Tuesday.
George Reppert from the Social Chemist group extended with invitation along with David Suro.
I met with David Suro, owner of Tequilas last week and I am very excited to dine at his establishment.


David is has his own brand of premium Tequila, Siembra Azul. I promise to dedicated a blog entry about these amazing spirits. I am in the early stages of planning an event here with David, so look for that potentially as early as September!

Tonight, however, I'll be going to Swanky Bubbles! What a great name for a restuarant, right?

Their specialty? Sushi and Champagne. What a perfect combination!
I'll blog about what I saw in days to come!

No comments: