Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Last night's wedding went very well. 100 Guests at our platinum level and some nice extra bar features.

Tonight's event is Jason's class reunion (Trinity Class of 1987) and it features the band Radio Tokyo. I spent today creating menus for 3 weddings coming up this summer. Each is very unique and I think very representitve of the group's tastes.


Tomorrow, bright and early, we have our brunch stations wedding with guests arriving for the ceremony at 11:00 AM.

I think I'm going to go home, have a cigar and enjoy the following drink:

Castries Peanut Rum Creme + Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka + Patron XO + Creme

I met the creator of Castries, Clyde Davis, and it's a recipe he suggested and it was a great way to wind down last night!

I'll be up at 6:00 AM and I'll be off to set up for the wedding!

No comments: