Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chocolate/Pomegranate Martini

I'm bartending at tonight's Cooking Class (still in progress!) and am really excited about the Chocolate/Pomegranate Martini that I have been making!

Like newly 21 year old sorority girls, I enjoy a good chocolate martini. It's one of my many guilty pleasures. I've also been known to drink a cappuccino martini (Vodka, Starbucks Coffee Liquor, Starbucks Creme Liquor) as well as a mixed fruit martini (Vodka, Pomegranate Pucker, Red Apple Pucker, Cherry Juice, and a Black Raspberry Liquor).

Tonight’s drink was very simple. I'm going to give you the recipe for the best variation of this drink:

1.5 oz Premium Vodka (Stoli Elit, Pravda, or ZYR)
1 oz Pama (a delicious new pomegranate liqueur made with fresh pomegranate juice and a hint of tequila)
1 oz Godiva Milk Chocolate Liquor
A splash of Monin French Violet syrup

This drink is probably too strong for before dinner but makes an excellent dessert drink!

No comments: